Have you thought about advertising your business online?.. Check out our top websites for advertising...
As we know many people are now using lots of various social media platforms in their daily lives, most cannot spend at least 10 minutes away from twitter without seeing if any followers have 'tweeted' at them. As the popularity of these sites increase, advertising should become more attractive to growing companies.
There are a few which we suggest in you joining to increase you 'social media persona'...
Currently there are over 500 million active users on Facebook. On average each user has roughly 130 friends and is connected to 80 community pages, groups or events. More than 30 billion pieces of content (web links, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) are shared each month. Just think how amazing it would be if your website was one of those links, blog posts or photos relating to your business? The traffic to your website would be phenomenal and help increase your Google ratings.
YouTube is currently the 2nd most popular search engine after Google. YouTube gives you an tremendous opportunity for exposure and engagement in a social context.
There are two simple ways of advertising your business on YouTube:
- Ad appearing within a video
- Filming a video and uploading it
YouTube has fantastic resources helping you to maximise your advertising on the site from 'How To's', 'Analytics', 'Tools' and so much more.
Here are some of Youtubes Best Practices:
- Keep it short - The longer the message, the higher the possibility users will tune out. 60 seconds is a good benchmark.
- Keep it engaging - Entertain, inform and be relevant. Users will view the majority of a video if they are interested and engaged.
- Inspire, don’t just educate - Avoid focusing solely on being educational; two minutes of talking heads doesn’t work well.
- Deliver key messages early - Plan for user tune-out near the end of the video and deliver your message early.
- Include a call to action
Using only 140 character to 'tweet' information may seem to some people to be a bit boring or pointless, however we find that limiting your characters actually helps. By condensing down what you actually want to say rather than 'going around the houses' with help grow you social media to new heights. The amazing thing about Twitter is that it is so addictive that you can't help checking out other peoples 'tweets' and then 'retweeting' to keep your profile in peoples timeline.
A more professional approach to advertising, LinkedIn has nearly 90 million members in over 200 countries presents a new form of social networking. LinkedIn have their own self-service advertising called Direct Ads, targeting different audiences. Again like YouTube, LinkedIn provides fantastic resources to help the user understand how to use the website.
DirectAds Best Practices Include:
- Create effective ads (relevant, call to action, specific)
- Create multiple ads for each campaign
- Target the right audience
- Set an appropriate daily budget (ad rates vary during the day according to site usage)
- Understand how bidding works
- Improve performance – monitor click through rates and experiment, refine
So overall, UltracellMedia would definitely suggest using social media to advertise on your websites and to help raise your company profile in the social media world. If you need any help in setting up your Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn accounts please call our team on +44(0)151 523 2777 and we would be delighted to help you grow your business online.
Posted on the 01st June at 4:38 PM
Posted on the 18th May at 7:39 AM
Posted on the 05th April at 3:17 PM
Vesty Business Park
Tel: +44(0) 151 523 2777
Fax: +44(0) 151 523 0855